ZEN Enrollment Steps
PLEASE READ and Review for Each Project You Enroll
Think that you are ready to enroll a customer to reserve the Zero Energy Now incentives? Here are the steps to take:
RESERVE the funds by sending an e-mail to info@ZeroEnergyNowVT.com. You will receive a confirmation e-mail back.
After this you will need to CONFIRM the funds by doing the following:
- You will need to create a new folder in Dropbox with the project name, and then share only with firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to ensure privacy.
- Make sure that the project is eligible by entering it in Q-LOSS and CLEAR. The most up-to-date versions of these tools may be found in the Dropbox folder labeled “UPDATED CLEAR and QLOSS”. (CLEAR will be updated frequently, so it is important to use the latest version.). Contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have about these tools, and to request a review of your inputs and CLEAR tool results. Further details about CLEAR may be found in the “CLEAR Blog” folder in the “UPDATED CLEAR and QLOSS” folder. Tom will also help directly to input data (including energy usage) into CLEAR, as needed. Please call him at (802) 238-3478 to arrange.
- When Q-LOSS and CLEAR have both been completed, alert Tom at
email@example.com so that your project can be reviewed and approved.
- Once you have received approval, submit a signed contract between you and the customer, including the specific weatherization work scope and any subcontractor work scopes to info@ZeroEnergyNowVT.com
- You will receive confirmation from info@ZeroEnergyNowVT.com once the Zero Energy Now incentives have been confirmed. Note that this reservation process is only for Zero Energy Now incentives. Other incentives through Efficiency Vermont, your local utility, or other parties, must be processed separately and according to the requirements of those other parties.
NOTE! Because incentive funds are limited, they will be distributed in the order in which they are CONFIRMED, not RESERVED. It is therefore important to get the projects fully confirmed by completing the above steps as soon as possible.
Think that you are ready to close out the Zero Energy Now incentive project? Follow these steps:
- Send in the Incentive Payment Request Form, signed by both you and the customer. Please send pictures, too!
- Have the customer fill out the IRS W-9 form. The customer may contact info@ZeroEnergyNowVT.com to set up a secure handoff of the W-9 form.