There has never been a better time to make your home more comfortable and help it reach its full energy potential. One call to Zero Energy Now connects you with a certified energy contractor (CEC) who will coordinate all aspects of your makeover.
Your CEC will:
• Complete a detailed energy analysis of your home or business
• Offer options that combine
1) efficiency upgrades (including air sealing, insulation and heat pumps),
2) renewable heating sources (such as replacing an oil furnace with a wood/pellet system) and
3) solar power.
• Manage your project from start to finish.
• Help you get available rebates and cash incentives
• Work with lenders across the state to find special low-cost financing for your energy saving project.
Move forward with confidence towards a healthier home free from the price volatility and environmental impact of burning fossil fuels. Minimize your carbon footprint and help build a stronger community for future generations.
Program Eligibility Details
For more information about the details of the Zero Energy Now program, and eligibility requirements, click here to download a PDF document.
You Can Make An Impact
Vermonters will spend over $2 billion on fossil fuels this year, money that is leaving the state instead of growing our local economy.
Zero Energy Now will help you minimize your carbon footprint and your need for fossil fuels while you increase your home comfort and protect valuable resources for future generations.
Available throughout Vermont, depending on contractor availability.
Act now. Bonus incentives available for a limited time.
Call (802) 825–9515 or email info@ZeroEnergyNowVt.com