A simple, customized, and comprehensive way to cut your fossil fuel use and switch to renewables.
There has never been a better time to make your home more comfortable and help it reach its full energy potential. One call to Zero Energy Now connects you with a certified energy contractor (CEC) who will coordinate all aspects of your makeover.
Your CEC will:
• Complete a detailed energy analysis of your home or business
• Offer options that combine
1) efficiency upgrades (including air sealing, insulation and heat pumps),
2) renewable heating sources (such as replacing an oil furnace with a wood/pellet system) and
3) solar power.
• Manage your project from start to finish.
• Help you get available rebates and cash incentives
• Work with lenders across the state to find special low-cost financing for your energy saving project.
Move forward with confidence towards a healthier home free from the price volatility and environmental impact of burning fossil fuels. Minimize your carbon footprint and help build a stronger community for future generations.
Program Eligibility Details
For more information about the details of the Zero Energy Now program, and eligibility requirements, click here to download a PDF document.